Lorrys Island End Motel Long Beach Island NJ LBI NJ - Beach Haven NJ - LBI Great Vacation
About Lorry's LBI NJ Motel -FAQ's & Answers
At Lorry's Motel We Love To BBQ & Have 3 Gas Grills For Guests & Me
Lorry's Island End Motel Makes Every Effort To Make Your LBI Vacation Affordable with our BBQ Area and 3 Gas Grills, plus Full Size Refrigerator with Top Freezer, Microwave & Free Continental Breakfast that Saves You Money On Food & Drinks (your biggest vacation expense) - making eating out on Long Beach Island NJ an option not a necessity.
Lorry's Motel also provides Free Beach Badges (with refundable deposit), Free Wi-Fi, Free Used Bicycles & Free Boogie Boards to give our Guests The Best LBI Hotel Or Motel Value.
Lorry's LBI Motel Guests tell us that they are very happy that we provide ALL of our Free Amenities that save them between $50 - $125 per day per
This Is A List Of The FAQ's "About Lorry's LBI Motel" - Followed By The Answers Below:
1) We Just Want An Affordable Long Beach Island Vacation, Why
Have So Much Information On Your Website ? Lorry's Island End Motel Goal Is To Give You An Affordable LBI Vacation, but
we also want you to have A Great Vacation and come back frequently. Many of
Lorry's Motel Guests vacation at Lorry's every year and some Guests come 2 - 4
times per year or more because Long Beach Island has so much to do and Lorry's
Is The Best LBI Hotel or Motel Value.
We put up a lot of information For Our Thousands Of Guests to make them Aware
Of How Much There Is To Do On Long Beach Island, NJ and the surrounding areas.
People continually tell me how much they appreciate all the Long Beach Island
Information we provide them.
2)Why Is Lorry's Island End Motel The Best Long Beach Island
Hotel Or Motel Value ?
All of our FREE Amenities Save Our Guests between $50 - $125 per day per room.
Boards, Full Size Refrigerators With Top Freezers, Microwaves, Courtyard with
3 Gas Grills, Kid's Sandbox and Play Area, and Guaranteed 1 Car FREE Parking.
3) Is Lorry's Island End Motel A Loud Motel Or Party Motel ? We Want You To Have Fun At Lorry's Island End Motel and Long Beach Island Is A Fun Vacation, but Lorry's Motel Is Not A Loud Motel Or A Party Motel and we DO NOT allow late night noise and activity at Lorry's Motel.
Lorry's is located in a Quiet LBI Area On A Side Street at the Beautiful Southern Tip of Long Beach Island. Lorry's Motel Guests are looking for A Fun Laid Back Vacation and NOT outside noise and loud people at Lorry's after 11:30 pm.
Lorry's Courtyard and all outside areas close at 11:30 pm and all outside activity at Lorry's Motel ceases at 11:30 pm. At that point you can go to the Beach or in town to Beach Haven (or your Lorry's Motel Room), as all
noise and all outside areas of Lorry's Motel are closed.
Lorry's Motel is a laid back LBI Motel and Guests tell me they appreciate that we Do Not allow late night noise or activity at Lorry's while they are on vacation So They Can Get A Good Night's Sleep.
We expect Lorry's Guests not to be loud after 11:30 pm or bring extra people or allow extra people to come to Lorry's and try to have a party.
After 11:30 you can leave Lorry's Motel and return later (quietly please).
Long Beach Island is a Fun Vacation with many restaurants, bars & nightclubs
to have a party, but the party is NOT at Lorry's Motel.
4) Is It Better To Call Or E-mail Lorry's Island End Motel ? It Is Better To Call Lorry's Motel at 609-492-6363, As We Can Give You An
Answer Right Then. In season, Lorry's Motel gets so many e-mails because we
are a Unique Long Beach Island, NJ Motel that saves our Guests $50 - $125
per day per room.
It is hard for us to answer all the e-mails in a timely manner. However you can
e-mail us if you wish, but it is definitely better to make a quick call to Lorry's
Island End Motel And Get An Immediate Answer.
Thank you to all of our LBI Vacation Guests and we appreciate your business and
we look forward to helping you have another Great Vacation on Beautiful Long
Beach Island, NJ. 5) When Should We Make Our LBI Reservation At Lorry's ? We always advise everyone to make your LBI reservations As Soon As Possible
at Lorry's Island End Motel, The Best LBI Hotel Or Motel Value On Beautiful
Long Beach Island, NJ. Lorry's Island End Motel Still Remains Affordable, as there are a number of
LBI Hotels or Motels and B & B's on Long Beach Island, NJ that Range From
$300 - $550 Per Day in season. So please make your reservations at Lorry's
Motel As Soon As Possible to get the dates and LBI accommodations you want
before they are gone, and start saving money with ALL of our FREE Amenities.
6) I Understand Lorry's Island End Motel Doesn't Have Daily Maid
Service, Why Not ?
Lorry's Motel Is Not Like Any Other Motel In New Jersey. Lorry's Owner
Takes Great Pleasure In Saving Our Guests between $50 - $125 Per Day Per
Room.That Is Saving Guests A Lot Of Money, and to be able to save our Guests
that much money and still offer ALL Of Our Free Amenities, costs money.
If Lorry's is going to be able to offer ALL These Free Amenities To ALL Of Our Guests, It Has To Be Paid For Somehow, so Lorry's Motel Does Not Offer Daily Maid Service. Lorry's Motel rooms are cleaned before you come to Lorry's
and after you check-out - NOT Every Day.
The Money Lorry's Saves By NOT having daily maid service allows Lorry's
Motel to invest the money we save to give our Guests Free Continental Breakfast,
Boogie Boards, Full Size Refrigerator With Top Freezer, Microwave and BBQ
Area with 3 Gas Grills - An Affordable LBI Vacation Package.
We have found that Lorry's Guests would rather have an Affordable LBI Vacation
and not have daily maid service, which they really don't need or care that much
about anyway, to be able to save $50 - $125 per day per room.
Lorry's Guests are able to exchange their towels and/or sheets by bringing them to
Lorry's Office between 11 am - 6 pm and we will be happy to exchange them.
7) Is Lorry's Motel Going To Sell Out For Big Money Like Some
Other Long Beach Island Hotels Or Motels ? NO, I am not going to sell Lorry's Motel, God Willing. This end of Long Beach Island, NJ Is Priceless. In Fact, Thankfully I purchased the 4 BR 2 BA Rental House across the street from Lorry's for our Guests and their families that have outgrown Lorry's and need bigger accommodations.
Lorry's Motel was purchased in May of 1990 at an auction. The previous owners walked away from Lorry's Motel because they could not make money at Lorry's. I have enjoyed working at Lorry's for the last 25+ years meeting our Thousands Of Guests and constantly improving our LBI motel. We are still not perfect, but we are always making Lorry's Island End Motel better.
I Love This Beautiful And Peaceful Laid Back End Of Long Beach Island, NJ with the cool summer breezes, and don't want to sell Lorry's Motel. Also, I really enjoy our thousands of LBI Guests from 47 States and 34 Countries Around The World. A number of Lorry's Guests come 2 - 4 times or more per year and I enjoy seeing them. Some of our Guests have been coming to Lorry's Motel since I bought Lorry's in 1990. I have been offered a lot of money ($ 1.5 million dollars) to sell Lorry's Motel and then they would turn Lorry's into very expensive Condo's that you possibly couldn't afford. I turned their offer down because Lorry's Motel and this end of Long Beach Island, NJ Are Priceless, And I Love Seeing Our Guests. I Thank God I Am Able To Own Lorry's LBI Motel (and also the 4 BR 2 BA Rental House across the street).
Also, I Am Happy That I Can Keep An Affordable LBI Motel On Beautiful Long Beach Island For Our Thousands Of Guests That Love Coming to LBI.
So, I Hope To See You For Many Years At Lorry's Island End Motel, The Best LBI Hotel Or Motel Value On Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ.
Bill Hutson Lorry's Owner 8) What Is Lorry's Motel "Sunday - Friday LBI Special"? The Sunday - Friday Special is an Affordable LBI Vacation that includes 6 full days and 5 nights that is designed to help you miss the heavy LBI NJ traffic and relax. You come to Long Beach Island when the traffic on Sunday is leaving, and you leave LBI on Friday afternoon or evening when the weekend LBI traffic is coming.
So, Lorry's Motel helps you miss the heavy traffic and have a relaxing LBI vacation.
The Sunday-Friday Special gives you a Great Price for 6 Full Days and 5 Nights PLUS 1 Free Lorry's T-Shirt. Also, the Sunday - Friday Special costs a lot less than our weekly price of 7 days and 7 nights.
Check out Lorry's Motel Sunday - Friday Special for an Affordable LBI Vacation. 9) Do You Have Air Conditioning On Hot Days ? YES, Lorry's Motel has cental air conditioning, ceiling fans, PLUS Screen Doors And Windows that allow in the cool LBI ocean breeze for those Guests that prefer the ocean breeze !
Lorry's Island End Motel is Unique because we are one of the very few Long Beach Island, NJ Hotels or Motels that is at the end of Long Beach Island. So, Lorry's Guests are able to take advantage of the outdoor feeling like they are at the NJ Shore with the cool breezes, since Lorry's is within close walking distance to water on 3 sides.
10) We Used To Vacation At A LBI Rental House - Now We Can't Afford It, Can You Help Us ? YES, Lorry's Motel Can Help You. We have a lot of people stay at Lorry's Motel that used to rent a house on LBI, NJ. Some of our Guests come to Lorry's 2 - 4 times or more per year and save money by staying at Lorry's LBI Motel each time. We have Great "Sunday - Friday Specials" that includes 6 days and 5 nights, A Free Lorry's T-shirt and A Free Continental Breakfast from 9 - 11 am in season. The Sunday - Friday Special also helps you miss the heavy LBI, NJ traffic. Also, Our Full Size Refrigerator with Top Freezer Saves You Money On Food And Drinks, Your Most Expensive Vacation Costs. In addition, Lorry's BBQ Area with 3 gas grills helps make your LBI vacation afordable, by making eating out an option, not a necessity.
Plus, I own a 4 BR 2BA - Affordable LBI Rental House across the street from Lorry's Motel, thatRangesFrom ONLY $599 per week to ONLY $2,999 per week in the peak LBI Rental Season. Please call 609-492-6363 so we can introduce you to "The Best Value LBI Rental House" that has every- thing.We Provide ALL Sheets, Pillows & Bedding, Bath Towels, A/C, 5 TV's, Washer/Dryer, Beach Badges (with Deposit), Bicycles, Beach Towels & Beach Chairs - AND is close walking distance to water on 3 sides. 11) Is Lorry's Island End Motel Oceanfront ? Lorry's LBI Motel is close walking distance to water nearby on 3 sides, but sorry we are not oceanfront and thankfully you save a lot of money on our rates since Lorry's is not oceanfront. Also, Lorry's Motel has a better location than just being oceanfront, as this end of Long Beach Island is very narrow and we are only 200 yards to the Beach & 200 yards to the Bay and near the Wildlife Preserve Beach with the Ocean on one side and the Bay on the other side. 12) We Want A Family Vacation,Is Long Beach Island A Family Island? Yes, Long Beach Island, NJ is a family Island with lots of family activities. Lorry's Motel has created an extensive website to help our thousands of Guests. Please check out the many links on Lorry's menu especially"Amusements" and "Things To Do" on Beautiful Long Beach Island. Also at Lorry's Island End Motel, Kids Stay Free Making Long Beach Island, NJ Family Vacations Affordable.
13) What Are LBI Beach Badges ? Beach Badges are pin on tags that you display to be allowed on the LBI beaches. Long Beach Island Beach Badges help to pay for the beaches which cost millions of dollars to lifeguard, keep clean and maintain.
Beach Badges are required to wear to go on LBI beaches for everyone from ages 12 and up. Lorry's Motel gives Beach Badges FREE to every Guest age 12 + with a Refundable $20 Cash Deposit per Beach Badge with a maximum deposit of $40 per room for all rooms except 2 BR Efficiencies. The Maximum Deposit for a 2 BR Efficiency is $100 for up to 6 Beach Badges. Lorry's Free Beach Badges save our Guests a lot of money as LBI Beach Badges are $5 -$7 per person per day.
NOTE: Please Do Not Come To Lorry's Office Before 1 PM To Pick Up Beach Badges as we are busy getting the rooms ready for you. Once you receive your Beach Badges, you will keep those Beach Badges for your entire vacation, not get new Beach Badges every day.
14) Does Lorry's Motel Have Free Internet Access ? YES, Lorry's Motel Has Free Wi-Fi Available and if you don't have a laptop or portable device, we will let you briefly use our office computer for Free. Also, Lorry's LBI Guests are allowed limited Free use of our Copier and Fax machine for their convenience. LBI Wi-Fi is also available at: 1) Buckalew's Restaurant & Tavern - Beach Haven, NJ Buckalew's has wireless internet available only 2.3 miles from Lorry's Island End Motel 2) NJ Maritime Museum - Dock Road, Beach Haven, NJ The NJ Maritime Museum has wireless internet available only 2.5 miles from Lorry's Island End Motel and is a place you definitely should visit as it is possibly The Best Nautical Museum in the Notheastern U.S. - Admission is Free & Donations Are Accepted as it is a non-profit museum.
3) Beach Haven Public Library - Beach Haven, NJ 4) How You Brewin Internet Cafe - Surf City, NJ 609-494-2003
5) Surf City Library - Surf City, NJ 15) Is A Free Continental Breakfast Available At Lorry's Motel ? YES, Lorry's Motel has a Free Continental Breakfast Daily from May 1 - Sept. 30 and weekends from Oct. 1 - 31. The Free Continental Breakfast is served on the corner of our 2nd floor deck near Lorry's Office from 9 am - 11 am.
16) Are There Coffee Pots In The Motel Rooms ? YES at the start of the season on May 1 - Lorry's Motel will have a Coffee Maker in Lorry's Queen Rooms, Double Room and 2 BR Efficiencies. A Coffee Maker will be in 9 of the 12 rooms. Only the smaller Single Rooms with 1 Queen Bed will Not Have a Coffee Maker in these rooms.
Please remember that Lorry's Free Continental Breakfast runs Daily from 9 am - 11 am starting May 1 - Sept. 30 and Weekends in October with unlimited Coffee available.
Also, Bowker's South Beach Grill right up the street at the Beach has Great Coffee and everything else Daily In Season.
If you would like Great Coffee before Lorry's Breakfast opens at 9 am or after Lorry's Breakfast closes at 11 am, Bowker's South Beach Grill has Coffee being served early in the morning & late hours in season. 17) Are You (Lorry's Motel) Open 24 Hours A Day ? NO, Lorry's Island End Motel is NOT open 24 hours a day. Lorry's Motel is a Family Type LBI Motel and we are NOT looking for 24 hour a day check-ins. Our office is NOT open 24 hours a day and we don't take phone calls after about 10 pm. However every Guest that has a Lorry's Motel reservation, we make sure they do get in Lorry's Motel no matter how late they are coming. If you are coming late, Please notify in advance Lorry's Owner, Bill Hutson, by calling him at 609-492-6363. 18) Do You Have Senior Citizen Or AAA Discounts ? YES, we have 60+ Discounts and AAA Discounts. You are welcome to take advantage of these Great LBI Prices. March, April & May Until Early June 10 % OFF Monday - Thursday. Note: Your 10% discount is In Addition to the already discounted pre-season LBI rates of 30% - 50% off. This discount makes Your Total Savings 40% - 60% Off the regular in season price schedule of $109 - $279 per day. We Look Forward To Helping You Have A Great Long Beach Island Vacation. Please call Lorry's Motel at 609-492-6363 or e-mail us for your reservation: Lorrys@LorrysMotel.com 19) Do You Give U.S. Military Discounts ? YES, I Was In The U.S. Army And We Love And Support Our U.S. Military, and give any active duty military Guest of Lorry's Motel 1 Free Lorry's T-Shirt per room upon check-in. Also, take 10% off in the pre-season from April 1 to early June during the week Monday-Thursday (Only) at Lorry's Motel. Note: This 10% discount is added to the already reduced pre-season prices by 30% - 50%. Your Total Savings Are 40% - 60% Off the in season prices that range from $109 - $279 per day. Lorry's Motel Looks Forward To Helping You Have A Great Vacation On Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ. Please call us at 609-492-6363 or e-mail us to make a reservation at Lorrys@LorrysMotel.com
20) Does Lorry's Motel Have Ceiling Fans ? YES, Lorry's LBI Motel is one of the few Long Beach Island, NJ Hotels or Motels that has ceiling fans and air conditioning, PLUS Screen Doors And Windows to let in the cool ocean breeze (if you prefer the ocean breeze) !
21) Do The Motel Rooms And 2 BR Efficiencies Have Stoves ? Sorry, Lorry's doesn't have stoves but we feel we give our LBI Motel Guests A Better Vacation Option by providing 3 Gas Grills. Guests tell me that when they are on vacation, they don't want to be inside and cook on a stove and then have to work washing the dishes and cleaning the stove. They would rather be outside on vacation and use the BBQ grills and then throw the paper plates etc. away. Lorry's Motel also conveniently provides 2 trash cans and 2 recycle cans right next to the 3 Gas Grills in the Courtyard. In addition, ALL rooms and 2 BR Efficiencies have a microwave for your convenience. 22) Lorry's Motel Website Says Your Holiday BBQ's Are Free, Is This True ? YES, Lorry's Motel has thankfully been providing a Free BBQ on major Holidays for over 20 years to our Guests. We really enjoy the Holiday BBQ's and Lorry's Motel is one of the very few LBI Hotels or Motels with a Free Holiday BBQ.
Our Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day BBQ's Are A Lot Of Fun for all our Guests staying at Lorry's Motel on the day of the BBQ. The Memorial Day BBQ & Labor Day BBQ are held on Saturday.
The July 4th BBQ is held on July 4th - if July 4th is a Wednesday. If July 4th is any other day of the week or weekend, the July 4th BBQ is on Saturday. Please always check with Lorry's Motel to confirm the Holiday BBQ dates.
23) What Is A Long Beach Island Beach Wheel ? A LBI Beach Wheel is an outdoor PVC chair with very big wheels. It helps people who are injured, disabled, or have a hard time walking - still be able to enjoy the beach by being easily wheeled right onto the beach and down to the water's edge. There are 42 Beach Wheels available from Long Beach Township by calling 609-492-1200 and making a reservation for a Beach Wheel.. We suggest you make your Beach Wheel Reservation IN ADVANCE of your vacation since they are in great demand.
Long Beach Island Beach Wheel
The Long Beach Island Beach Wheels cost about $1,600 each and are generously donated by people and organizations to be used FREE Of Charge while you are on your Long Beach Island vacation.
Beach Wheels are in big demand and there is a limited Long Beach Twp. supply, so make your reservations early at Lorry's Island End Motel and ask us to help you order a Free LBT Beach Wheel in advance of vacation.
24) I Love To Walk - Does Long Beach Island, NJ Have Places To Walk?
YES,there are 4 miles of LBI walking and bicycle lanes near Lorry's Motel and it's a fun way to exercise. At this end of Long Beach Island, NJ there is very little traffic or people as compared to nearby Beach Haven, NJ.
(4 Miles Of Walking & Bicycle Lanes With Little Traffic As Compared To Beach Haven, NJ)
25) We Like To Ride Bicycles And Don't Want To Bring Them To Long Beach Island, NJ - Can You Help Us ?
YES, you have 2 other options to bicycle & have some fun while at Lorry's Motel: 1) Rent New LBI Bicycles - Lorry's Motel Makes ALL Arrangements. 2) Lorry's Motel loans our Guests used LBI bicycles. 1) Rent New LBI Bicycles Is Easy As Lorry's Makes All Arrangements If you don't want to bring your bikes to Long Beach Island, ask Lorry's Manager or Owner to arrange to have your rented LBI bike/s delivered and picked up at Lorry's Motel. That way you stay on vacation and relax and don't have to go get the bike/s and then return them when you are done. This is an easy way to have some LBI fun.
Lorry's Motel makes ALL the arrangements for your LBI bike rental (please notify us one day in advance). These new rental bikes are Very Good Bikes With No Rust.
2) Lorry's Motel Loans Our Guests Used LBI Bicycles. Lorry's used bicycles are known as LBI Beach Cruisers and we have only 4 - 5 bikes to loan our Guests on a first come first serve basis. Because these bikes are loaner bikes at the beach, they are only to cruise around locally and they are not new or expensive bicycles and have rust on them.
Lorry's complimentary bicycles are to make our Guests happy who don't want to bring their bikes or don't want to rent a bicycle and still want to ride a bike and have some LBI fun.
Ask Lorry's Managers or owner if you would like to bike around LBI and borrow one of our used bicycles.
Note: Lorry's Motel Is Near The LBI Ocean and salt air corrodes metal at the beach, and so Lorry's bicycles have rust on them and are not new, but they are Free. If rust on Lorry's Motel Beach Cruisers bothers you, please bring your own bikes or rent some new bikes. Please don't complain about our Free LBI Bikes that are used and have rust on them as you have 2 other options available to you.
26) Can We Cook At Lorry's Motel ? Yes, in all of Lorry's Motel rooms you have microwaves and outside in our Courtyard is our BBQ Area with 3 gas grills, and one gas grill has a side burner for your use.
27) Do All Lorry's Motel Rooms Have A Private Bathroom ? YES, All of Lorry's Motel rooms have its own private bathroom with sink, cabinet, toilet and shower. We understand why you ask us that question as some other places on LBI, NJ do share bathrooms.
28) Does Lorry's Bathrooms Have A Shower Or A Bathtub ? All of Lorry's Motel rooms have a shower so you can get in and out quickly to enjoy your vacation. Lorry's has no bathtubs in the motel rooms. However for those parents with small children, we have a plastic tub stored in our shed that is used to bathe small children. Please ask Lorry's managers or Lorry's owner and we will be happy to let you borrow this plastic tub.
29) Do Lorry's Motel Rooms Have Private Entrances ? Yes, every motel room has its own private entrance from the outside and private bathrooms.
30) Is Long Beach Island, NJ A Safe Place To Vacation ? Long Beach Island, NJ is a safe island and has very little crime. Long Beach Island, NJ has lots of Police with 5 different LBI police departments.
31) Is Lorry's Motel Area On LBI Safe ? As we previously stated Long Beach Island, NJ is a safe island and has very little crime. Long Beach Island has a lot of Police, and our end of Long Beach Island is a quiet and laid back area at the southern tip of Beautiful LBI, NJ.
32) I Have Never Been To LBI, NJ - What Is There To Do ? There Are Lots Of Things To Do On Long Beach Island, NJ ! There is so much to see and do on Long Beach Island and the nearby mainland, that we have broken it down into different categories on our site.
Lorry's Motel has created an extensive website for our thousands of LBI customers. We don't have everything listed that is available, but check back often as there will be updates as time goes on.
Also, check out our "Event Calendar" with hundreds of LBI things to do.
33) Do You Offer Food On Premises ? YES, Lorry's Motel is one of the few Long Beach Island, NJ hotels or motels with a Free Continental Breakfast (In Season) to all of our Guests and it is included in your price. Also, Our Full Size Refrigerator with Top Freezer Saves You Money On Food And Drinks, Your Most Expensive Vacation Costs. In addition, Lorry's BBQ Area with 3 gas grills helps make your LBI vacation affordable, by making eating out an option, not a necessity.
34) I Heard Lorry's Motel Is A Christian Motel - Is This True ? YES, Lorry's LBI Motel is a Christian Owned And Operated Motel. Lorry's gives away Free Bibles to anyone that asks for a Bible or needs a Bible. If you want to give a Bible to a friend or someone else, please come to Lorry's Motel Office and we will be happy to give you a Bible and also a Bible for someone else. If you want us to mail a Bible to someone, please come to Lorry's Office and give us their name and address so we can mail them a Bible and introduce them to Jesus, The Savior Of The World. If you really need a Relaxing Vacation to get away to one of God's Most Beautiful Beaches in the US and can't afford the full deposit right now, Lorry's Motel will work with you on a payment schedule. All you need is just a few days of the ocean and reconnect with God to help you feel relaxed and refreshed. There is nothing like this peaceful laid back end of Long Beach Island. Please call us at 609-492-6363 or e-mail Lorrys@LorrysMotel.comto get away and make a reservation.
Update After Superstorm Sandy - - Thankfully, Lorry's Motel is a Christian Owned and Operated Motel. Thank God we had very little damage from Superstorm Sandy as compared to the houses on both sides of Lorry's that received so much damage from Sandy that they both had to be torn down. Also, Long Beach Island Trailer Park near Lorry's was closed as it was destroyed and the 147 trailers ruined.
Yet Lorry's had no roof shingles blown off, no roof damage, no widows blown out, and our motel was not washed off it's 2 foot pilings. Also our PVC fence remained totally intact except one piece in the back that a bicycle rack washed through and we found the bicycle rack one street away.
35) Do You Have Online Reservations ? YES, Lorry's LBI Motel does make online reservations, but we would ask you to please give us a quick call at 609-492-6363 as we can't guarantee that the room would still be available by the time you e-mail us, then we e-mail you the answer, then you e-mail us back that you want to make your reservation. Lorry's Motel receives up to 50 - 150 calls and e-mails EVERY DAY IN SEASON. Please Call Us at 609-492-6363 and your LBI reservation will be confirmed quickly while you are still on the phone.
36) What Credit Or Debit Cards Does Lorry's Motel Accept ? Lorry's Island End Motel accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover Credit and Debit Cards.
37) Do You Have A Major Highway To Cross To Get To The LBI Beach ? NO, Lorry's Motel is at the southern tip of Long Beach Island where there is very little traffic and very few people as compared to nearby lively Beach Haven, NJ. We are in a laid back area of LBI. Long Beach Island, NJ ends only 1 street from Lorry's Island End Motel and there is a barricade to stop the cars. Any cars in our neighborhood are going very slow at this point. Lorry's Motel is only 200 yards from the LBI beach and requires crossing where there are very few cars going slowly - and not a busy highway to get to the beach on Long Beach Island, NJ.
38) We Are Looking For An Affordable LBI NJ Vacation, Can You Help ?
YES, We Can Help You. Lorry's Motel is an Affordable Motel with thousands of Guests from 47 states and 33 Countries Around The World that come to Long Beach Island. We understand why Lorry's Motel is asked this question. On Long Beach Island, NJ a number of LBI Hotel and Motels and B & B's cost between $300 - $550 Per Day in season. Lorry's Motel is Affordable on Long Beach Island and and our Guests tell us that we save them $50 - $125 per day because of all of our Free Amenities and our Affordable rates: 1) Our rates in season range from only $109 - $279 per day. 2) Kids stay Free with parents or grandparents. 3) All rooms have a Full Size Refrigerator With Top Freezer. 4) All rooms have a microwave.
5) Award Winning Courtyard with BBQ Area and 3 gas grills that Saves You A Lot Of Money.
8) Sunday - Friday Specials give you a great price, an extra day at the beach on Friday, and 1 Free Lorry's T-shirt per room + you miss the heavy LBI, NJ traffic.
9) Free Wi-Fi for our LBI Guests.
10) Free Bicycles & Boogie Boards.
11) Weekday LBI discounts (Monday - Thursday).
12) Pre-Season LBI Discounts with 3 Day Weekday Specials and Entire Weekend Specials from March 1 - May 26.
13) LBI Discounts to AAA, 60+ and Active Military - take an additional 10% off Pre-Season (Monday - Thursday) in April, May, and until early June).
14) 1 Night Fridays that give you a Free day at the beach on Saturday after check-out and you pay for only 1 night.
39) Are You Open Year Round On Long Beach Island ? YES, Lorry's Island End Motel is one of the few Long Beach Island, NJ Hotels or Motels that are open year round.
The Earlier You Come In The Season to LBI - April, May and June or After Labor Day in September and October, the less expensive Lorry's Motel price is. During The Week Usually Costs Less than weekends & has less LBI traffic.
Lorry's Motel has 4 different room sizes and our rates depend on which room you choose and the time of year.
Ask us and we will be happy to send you a brochure by Request A Brochure and fill out your information or please call us at 609-492-6363 for an immediate answer. 40) Are Your Motel Rooms Clean ? YES, Lorry's Motel rooms are cleaned by our cleaning staff after each room checks out and they are clean when you check in. If by chance your room is not cleaned to your satifaction, please see the owner (Bill Hutson) or call me at 609-492-6363, as I am usually either on or around the premises.
Lorry's Island End Motel tries very hard to give 2,000 + Guests per year The Best LBI Hotel Or Motel Value on Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ.
For your information, Motel Rooms At The Beach Are The Hardest Rooms To Clean with the ocean, the beach, the sand, and people constantly in and out of the rooms going to the nearby beach only 200 yards away.
Also, We Have Only 4 Hours To Clean All The Rooms between check-out time at 11 am and check-in at 3 pm. People want to get checked into their room as soon as possible and we understand that. I can assure you that Lorry's staff does the best job possible in a very short window of time available to give you a clean room.
We Appreciate You Considering Lorry's Motel. However, I want everyone to know in advance before you come to Lorry's Motel on Long Beach Island, NJ that We Are Not The Taj Mahal, Ritz Carlton, The Hilton, The Hyatt, The Marriott, Engleside Inn or a perfect LBI motel.
Here at Lorry's Island End Motel we have no high end rooms or suites. Lorry's is just an LBI Motel near the beach that makes every effort possible to make your Long Beach Island, NJ Vacation Affordable in a laid back, comfortable, friendly, family atmosphere - that is close to Beach Haven, NJ.
I have had some Guests complain that they see some sand around the property - on the decks, the chairs, gazebo, and in the outside shower and changing area. I want to emphasize to everyone in advance that Lorry's Island End Motel is only 200 yards to the Beach and 200 yards to the Bay - and Yes You Do See Sand Because There Is Sand All Around Us Everywhere.
We clean Lorry's Motel every day in season and as soon as we sweep or clean the sand, with people back and forth to the beach, the sand is back on Lorry's property again. So, you will probably never see our property without some sand around. That is what happens at the Beach because there is sand around everywhere. 41) Do Your Rooms Have A Musty Smell Like Some Other Hotels Or Motels ? No, our rooms do not have a musty smell. For your information, the musty smell you have smelled in some other hotels or motels is caused by two reasons as follows:
1) If a Hotel or Motel is not open all year round and the rooms are closed for many months until they are reopened in the spring, this can cause a musty smell.
2) If the Hotel or Motel is open year round and some rooms are not frequently used, they can develop a musty smell.
Lorry's Island End Motel on Long Beach Island, NJ is open year round and we are busy all year including the winter. Therefore, our rooms are in use all year long and do not have a musty smell, as people are in and out of Lorry's Motel rooms all year long.
42) Does Lorry's Long Beach Island Motel Have Daily Maid Service ?
Every room room is cleaned before you check-in, along with clean sheets and bath towels provided by Lorry's Island End Motel.
In an effort to keep Lorry's Motel prices affordable and "Go Green" we don't have daily maid service and don't wash the sheets daily. If you need clean towels or linens, the daily towel exchange is between 1 pm - 6 pm in Lorry's Motel Office.
Not having daily maid service allows Lorry's Motel to have many Free Amenities that save our Guests $50 - $125 per day. Lorry's Guests tell us that our Free Amenities (Continental Breakfast, Beach Badges, Wi-Fi, Bicycles & Boogie Boards plus Full Size Refrigerator With Top Freezer, Microwave, & BBQ Area) are much more important to them than daily maid service anyway.
You should bring your own towels for the LBI beach or any extra towels you may need, plus you may want to bring your beach chairs or umbrellas. Also. some Guests like to bring their own pilows they are more comfortable with, and you certainly are allowed to bring your own pillows if you want.
43) What Are Your LBI Rates ? Please check the rates on Lorry's 4 different pages:
4) Sept/ Oct. Etc. Also, please call us at 609-492-6363 or e-mail Lorrys@LorrysMotel.com and ask us to mail you a brochure that includes all of Lorry's Motel LBI rates and information about Long Beach Island, NJ and the nearby mainland.
The Earlier You Come In The LBI Season (April, May & June) the less expensive the price is - and after Labor Day the price is less expensive than in season. Also, during the week costs less than weekends and there is a lot less traffic during the week.
Please consider a "Sunday - Friday Special" that gives you 6 Full Days & 5 Nights and costs a lot less than our weekly rate of 7 days & 7 nights, plus has less traffic.
No matter what time of year you come, Lorry's Motel is The Best LBI Hotel Or Motel Value On Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ.
Lorry's Motel has 4 different room sizes as follows:
1) Three Single rooms with 1 Queen Bed 2) One Double room with 1 Double Bed and a sofa pull-out 3) Six Queen Rooms with 2 Queen Beds 4) Two - 2 BR Efficiencies that sleep 4 - 6 or 4 - 8 people
44) I'm Having A Tough Time In My Life, Does Lorry's Have Bibles In The Rooms ?
Yes, Lorry's Motel has Bibles in all the rooms. The Gideon's came to Lorry's and asked us if we wanted hard cover Bibles for our rooms and we accepted the Bibles and gave them a donation.
If you would like to take a Bible home with you when you leave Lorry's Motel, please don't take the Gideon's Bible from the rooms. Please ask Lorry's manager or owner and we will be happy to give you a Free Bible to take with you.
If you are having a tough time in your life, Lorry's Island End Motel is the perfect affordable get away to relax and recharge your battery at this peaceful laid back southern Long Beach Island tip. We are only 1 street away from the parking lot to The Wildlife Preserve, one of God's Most Beautiful Beaches in the U.S.
Also, if you would like to talk to someone about the tough times in your life, I (Bill Hutson - Lorry's Owner) will be happy to talk with you. Just ask Lorry's managers to let me know that you want to talk to me.
45) My Kids Want To Go To The LBI Beach, I Don't - What Is There For Me To Do On LBI ? LOTS - There is so much to do on Long Beach Island, NJ and the nearby mainland, besides going to the LBI beach. We have listed a ton of things on Lorry's website - so come on out to Lorry's Island End Motel and see for yourself that there is a lot more to LBI, NJ than just beautiful beaches. 46) Do You Have Full Size Refrigerators To Store Food And Drinks ? YES, Lorry's Motel on LBI, NJ has a Full Size Refrigerator with a top freezer in every room. You can bring frozen food and your drinks with you or buy them at a supermarket on Long Beach Island, NJ and Save A Lot Of Money on the most expensive part of any vacation, food and drinks. Also every room has a microwave and outside your room is our Award Winning Courtyard With BBQ Area and 3 gas grills. 47) Is Lorry's Motel Oceanfront ? Lorry's Island End Motel is NOT oceanfront as we are Only 200 Yards To The LBI Beach And The Bay at the Beautiful Southern LBI tip near the 3 Mile Wildlife Preserve. Lorry's Motel Is Unique because we are within close walking distance to water on 3 sides. The Beach is only right up the street and there are some houses between Lorry's Motel and the beach, and Lorry's Motel rooms don't have an ocean view. However, since Lorry's is not oceanfront, our price naturally costs less than an oceanfront and Lorry's Motel is The Best LBI Hotel or Motel Value. 48) Do You Have A Pool ? We don't need a pool since we have the Atlantic Ocean right up the street. We are Only 200 yards from the Beach and 200 yards from the Bay as it is very narrow at this end of Long Beach Island, NJ.
GOD asked us if we wanted a little pool that you can have anywhere, or would you like the real thing right up the street. We took the LBI beach only 200 yards away and the Atlantic Ocean.
Also, we have the calm Bay only 200 yards behind Lorry's Motel and the Holgate Bay Beach only 3 short streets away. This Bay Beach has a Children's Playground, tennis court, basketball court, plus you can go fishing and clamming.
No, we don't have a swimming pool, but there is a public pool on LBI, NJ at St. Francis Community Center. Their phone number is 609-494-8861. 49) Do You Guarantee Free Parking ? YES Lorry's Motel on LBI, NJ Guarantees 1 Parking Space Per Room (Unit). That is a very good question as parking is extremely important on Long Beach Island, NJ.
Some additional parking is available on our street, Washington Avenue. Also a 100 car public parking lot is available only 1 street away at The LBI Wildlife Preserve parking lot for anybody who comes with more than 1 car per room.
50) Do You Have Microwaves ? YES, Every motel room and 2 BR Efficiency at Lorry's has its own microwave.
Also, Lorry's Motel has a Full Size Refrigerator with top freezer in every room. You can bring frozen food and your drinks with you, or buy them at grocery stores on LBI, NJ and Save A Lot Of Money on the most expensive part of your vacation - food and drinks.
The 2 grocery stores on Long Beach Island, NJ that you pass on the way to Lorry's Motel are:
* Murphys - only 4 minutes from Lorry's Motel by car * Acme In addition, outside your room is our Award Winning Courtyard With BBQ Area and 3 gas grills. 51) Is There A Long Beach Island Synagogue Nearby ? YES,the Jewish Community Center, more commonly called the JCC of LBI, is located at 15 East 24th Street in Long Beach Township, NJ 08008. Their phone number is 609-492-4090.
52) How Far From The LBI Beach Are You ? We are Only 200 yards from the LBI Beach and Only 200 yards from the Bay on Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ.
NOTE: Please Do Not come to Lorry's Office before 1 pm to pick up Beach Badges as we are busy getting the rooms ready for you and can not stop to talk at that time.
53) Do You Allow Children - Some Long Beach Island Motels Don't Allow Children ? YES, Lorry's Motel Welcomes Families With Children and we have a children's play area and sandbox in our Courtyard. In Season we have many families with children that stay at Lorry's Motel, and children staying with their parents or grandparents are FREE at Lorry's. By the way, Long Beach Island Is A Family Island, And Most Long Beach Island Hotels & Motels Do Allow Children. Please Note: Lorry's Motel asks Families to keep their kids under control so that All of Lorry's Guests have a nice LBI Vacation. 54) Does Long Beach Island Have Christian Churches And Church Related Activities ? YES, there are many Christian Churches and Church Related Activities on Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ. See our List Of LBI Churches. 55) How Many Rooms Does Lorry's Motel Have ? Lorry's Motel has 12 rooms that get booked very quickly consisting of:
1) Three Single rooms with 1 Queen Bed
2) One Double room with 1 Double Bed and sofa pull-out
3) Six Queen rooms with 2 Queen Beds
4) Two - 2BR Efficiencies that sleep 4 - 6 or 4 - 8
You can see pictures of Lorry's Motel rooms at View The Roomson our website, 56) Can We Bring Our Bicycles To Ride On Long Beach Island ? Yes, we highly recommend that you bicycle while at Lorry's Motel - as there are 4 miles of LBI bicycle lanes near Lorry's Motel and it is great exercise.
You can bring your own bicycles or rent a bike and Lorry's Motel will make all the arrangements for you, and Lorry's Motel has a 4 bike racks that parks 25 bicycles in our parking lot.
Lorry's Motel also has complimentary bicycles for your use. Please ask Lorry's Managers or owner if you would like to borrow a bicycle to ride around LBI. Please remember that we are at the shore, so Lorry's bicycles are just beach bicycles, not expensive bicycles. 57) Is Your LBI Area Quiet ? YES, our end of Long Beach Island, NJ is very relaxing, laid back and quiet, having very little LBI traffic and people compared to nearby lively Beach Haven. 58) Do You Have A Fax Machine Available For Your Guests To Use ? YES, Lorry's Motel has a Free Fax machine and Copier for our Guests use. Please check with Lorry's managers.
18 Mile Race On Long Beach Island, NJ Near Lorry's
59) Is Lorry's Motel A Good Place For Families ? YES, Lorry's Motel Welcomes Families With Children.
During the summer we have many families with kids that stay at Lorry's Motel with their parents or grandparents. What kind of people would we be if we did not allow the kids to spend part of their summer vacation at the LBI beach? By the way, at Lorry's kids staying with their parents or grandparents are Free.
Please Note: Children must be kept under control so that all of Lorry's LBI Vacation Guests have a nice time. 60) Are You Near Beach Haven, NJ ? Yes - even though this end of Long Beach Island, NJ is very relaxing and laid back, Lorry's LBI Motel is Only 4 Minutes By Car and 15 minutes by bicycle to nearby Beach Haven, NJ.
Beach Haven, NJ is full of excitement, shopping, miniature golf, ice cream parlors, restaurants, nightclubs, Surflight Theater (live theater), Showplace Ice Cream Parlor, and fun at Fantasy Island Family Amusement Park, Thundering Surf Water Park, The Miss Beach Haven that offers Fishing and Bay and Sunset Cruises for you, and your family and friends to enjoy.
61) Where Is Lorry's Motel Located On LBI, NJ ? Lorry's Island End Motel is at the very southern tip of Long Beach Island, NJ where the ocean and bay meet. One street before the barricade at the southern end of Long Beach Island, you make a right on Washington Avenue. Lorry's LBI Motel is down the street on the right.
62) What Is The Closest LBI Beach With Lifeguards ?
The beach at the end of our street, Washington Avenue on LBI, NJ has Lifeguards.
63) Does Your LBI Beach Have Lifeguards ? YES, our nearby beach does have lifeguards. 64) Is Metal Detecting Allowed On The LBI Beach In Your Area ? YES, metal detectors are allowed on the beach in our area, and to our knowledge they are allowed on all of Long Beach Island, NJ.
Owner's Note: I understand that metal detecting is a very relaxing and healthy hobby on LBI, NJ. 65) What Is Your Check-in Time ? Lorry's Motel normal check-in time is 3 pm but you can come anytime after 1 pm to get your Beach Badges (with $20 refundable cash deposit for each Beach Badge) allowing you a full day at the LBI beach.
NOTE:Please Do Not Come To Lorry's Office Before 1 PM to pick up Beach Badges or for any reason as we are busy getting the rooms ready for you and can not stop to talk at that time. 66) What Is Your Check-Out Time ? Lorry's Motel Check-out Time is 11 am. Please have everyone and everthing out of your motel room by 11 am. I love vacation as much as you do and want to stay as long as I can also, but we have to clean our motel rooms in a timely manner for our next Guests who want to Check-In on time. So, please Check-Out by 11 am. Thanks! 67) Does Lorry's Motel Guarantee Specific Rooms Or Floors ? Lorry's Island End Motel has only 12 rooms on 2 floors that get booked very quickly. Because we only have 12 rooms presents a problem to guarantee a specific room or floor with thousands of LBI Guests.
However, when you ask for a specific room or floor, Lorry's Motel makes every effort to make your request happen and most of the time we are able to accommodate your request.
Lorry's Motel room breakdown is as follows: 3 Single Rooms - 2nd floor only 1 Double Room - 1st floor only 6 Queen Rooms - 1st and 2nd floor 2 - 2BR Efficiencies - 1st floor only 68) Will Lorry's Motel Accept Personal Checks ? YES, Lorry's Motel accepts personal checks at least 45 Days before your Check-In, so that they have time to clear and be on our Monthly Bank Statement. However, sorry we do not accept personal checks at Check-In. 69) Do You Have Daily Towel Exchange ? Yes, we exchange towels everyday in season between 11 am and 6 pm.
70) Does Lorry's Motel Have Phones In The Rooms ? Sorry, Lorry's Island End Motel doesn't have phones in the rooms. The phone company that installed and serviced the phones in LBI hotels and motels went out of business. Almost eveyone has a cell phone and cell phones put them out of business.
If you need to make a call and don't have a cell phone, please come to Lorry's office andwe will let you make a Free call.If someone needs to reach you, please have them call Lorry's Motel during business hours at 609-492-6363 and we will let you talk with them, or if you aren't here we will give you a message.
Jetty & Ocean Near Lorry's Island End Motel On LBI, NJ
71)Lorry's Island End Motel Cancellation Policy AllLongBeachIsland NJHotels&Motelshaveacancellationpolicy.
At Lorry's Island End Motel we understand that sometimes our Guests have a serious personal emergency preventing them from their scheduled LBI Vacation dates. On the other hand the vacation season is short and Lorry's Motel has to maximize our occupancy rate to be able to keep our Affordable Long Beach Island Vacation Rates With ALL Of Our Many Free Amenities.
So, I feel that Lorry's Motel Cancellation Policy Is Fair to both our thousands of Guests and also Lorry's Island End Motel. This is one of the reasons Lorry's LBI Motel has so many returning Guests. I would like to Thank All Of Our Long Beach Island Vacation Guests and tell you We Appreciate Your Businesss. I look forward to seeing our Guests & Friends at Lorry's Island End Motel.
Bill Hutson Lorry's Motel Owner
* What Is Lorry's Island End Motel LLC Cancellation Policy ? Our job at Lorry's Motel is to keep you as one of our Thousands Of Guests From 47 States And 33 Countries Around The World, and we make every effort to help you not lose your money if you have to change your dates or cancel because of a serious personal emergency.
Yet, we must have a Cancellation Policy that is fair and still holds our Guests to their scheduled dates, as Our Business Depends On "Advance" Phone Calls And E-Mails For Reservations. Please remember that you are making a commitment to Lorry's Motel, and Lorry's Motel is making a commitment to you, Our Guest.
1) 28 Days Or More Notice - If you cancel 28 days or more before your scheduled dates, Lorry's Guest has the option of:
A) Applying 100% of your payment to your new reservation for up to 1 year. - OR - B) Cancel without wanting to reschedule and receive a 50 % refund of your payment. 2) 21 - 27 Days Notice - If you change dates or cancel 21 - 27 days before your scheduled dates:
100% of your payment is applied to your new reservation for up to 1 year. 3) 20 Days or Less Notice - If you change dates or cancel 20 days or less before your scheduled dates, your reservation is now much harder to re-rent and we are sorry that you would forfeit your money.
However, We Will Still Go The Extra Step To Try To Prevent You From Losing Your Money, If It Is An Extremely Serious Personal Emergency. Any of your changed or cancelled dates prior to check-in day that Lorry's Motel is able to re-rent, the money received will be applied to your new reservation for up to 1 year.
4)Sorry no weather related, terrorism or disaster related cancellations or changes.
5) No refunds or credits on check-in day or after check-in.
6) Lorry's Motel takes no responsibility for any reservation made sight unseen without coming to Lorry's Motel property. Lorry's Motel has no luxury suites or rooms and is not oceanfront and does not have a pool.
7) Cancellations or changes to your reservation dates are not accepted by e-mail, mail, fax, phone message, text message, UPS or Fedex, etc. Please Speak Only With Lorry's Motel Owner Bill Hutson to receive a cancellation number. Our Goal Is To Help Our Guests Who Are In An Extremely Serious Personal Emergency Situation, and still run a successful business. When you are given your confirmation number, your reservation is confirmed and from that point forward Lorry's Island End Motel LLC Cancellation Policy is in effect.
Lorry's Island End Motel Looks Forward To HelpingYou Have A Great LBI Vacation On Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ. Thank You,
Bill Hutson Lorry's Motel Owner 609-492-6363
NOTE: All LBI Information Is Subject To Change - Please Check Before Planning. If you find any errors, please e-mail or call Lorry's Motel at 609-492-6363.
Lorry's Island End Motel on Long Beach Island, NJ (LBI) has been a Member of the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce since 1990.
Hope To See You Soon At Lorry's LBI NJ Motel
Looking forward to help You have anAffordable LBI Vacation
at Lorry's Island End Motel, The Best LBI Hotel Or Motel Value
*** Please No Phone Calls After 10 PM Or Before 9 AM E.S.T. (Also Please No Calls While I Am In Church Sunday 11 AM - 12:30 PM) Please Note: Lorry's Island End MotelIs Not A 24 Hour Motel Late Night Check-Ins Must Notify Lorry's In Advance Call 609-492-6363
Lorry's Island End Motel Thanks You For Your LBI Vacation ! 23 W. Washington Ave, Beach Haven Inlet, NJ Phone # 609-492-6363