Phenomenal Long Beach Island, NJ “Views And Learning About History” At Barnegat Lighthouse
LBI, NJ’s Barnegat Lighthouse is one of the 18 Lighthouses In New Jersey and the list is BELOW. Some people take the NJ Lighthouse Tour and visit ALL the NJ Lighthouses And Barnegat Lighthouse IS A “MUST SEE” If You Only Want To Visit One Lighthouse And Is The TOP Lighthouse In New Jersey (In My Opinion) .
Barnegat Lighthouse is The Tallest Lighthouse in New Jersey at 171 feet and Absecon Lighthouse at 171 Feet Also!
ALL 18 New Jersey Lighthouses Are Listed From The North To The South.
- Conover Beacon
- Chapel Hill Lighthouse
- Sandy Hook Lighthouse
- Twin Lights of Navesink
- Sea Girt Lighthouse
- Barnegat Lighthouse
- Tucker’s Island Light (At Tuckerton Seaport)
- Absecon Lighthouse
- Hereford Inlet Lighthouse
- Cape May Lighthouse
- Brandywine Shoal Lighthouse
- East Point Lighthouse
- Fourteen Foot Bank Lighthouse
- Miah Maull Shoal Lighthouse
- Elbow of Cross Ledge Lighthouse
- Ship John Shoal Lighthouse
- Finns Point Rear Range Light
- Tinicum Rear Range Lighthouse
The Above List Is Courtesy Of New Jersey Discover Lighthouses