Laid Back LBI Hotel And Motel Area – Great For Bicycles
Families Love Our Quiet Long Beach Island, NJ Area as it has Very Little Traffic Or People as compared to nearby lively Beach Haven, NJ. Children playing, people having fun walking, jogging, skating, and riding bicycles in the nearby 4 mile bike lanes are common.Even though this end of Long Beach Island, NJ is very relaxing and laid back, Lorry’s Motel is Only 4 Minutes To Beach Haven By Car (5 minutes on LBI Shuttle and 15 minutes by bicycle), to all the LBI fun, excitement, shopping, restaurants, nightclubs, Fantasy Island Amusement Park, plus the Black Whale Boat Fleet with Bay/Sunset Cruises and daily bus trips to Atlantic City Casinos.
You Have 3 Options To Bicycle & Have Some Fun At Lorry’s:
1) Bring your own bicycles that you are comfortable with – Best Option
2) Rent New LBI bicycles & Lorry’s can help make arrangements – 2nd Best Option
3) Free Bicycles loaned to our Guests for 2 hours from 9 am – 5:45 pm for local bicycle riding. Lorry’s bicycles are not to be taken into Beach Haven or further, or ridden at night. Lorry’s Office closes at 6 pm so Lorry’s Free loaner bicycles must be returned to Lorry’s office before closing at 6 pm. Please remember to bring your own helmet if you want to use Lorry’s Motel loaner bicycles.
1) Bring Your Own Bicycles (Best Option) = We Encourage You To Bicycle as this southern end of Long Beach Island, NJ has 4 Miles Of Bicycle Lanes with Very Few LBI Hotels or Motels, Traffic Or People as compared to nearby Beach Haven, NJ. Also, Lorry’s Motel has bike racks to park your bicycles in our rear parking lot.
2) Rent LBI Bicycles Is Easy – Lorry’s Can Help Make The Arrangements
If you don’t want to bring your bikes to Long Beach Island, you can ask Lorry’s Manager or Owner to help you get rental bikes conveniently right up the street at the beach at Bowker’s South Beach Grill. Lorry’s Motel can make the arrangements for your LBI bike rental if you like. Please notify Lorry’s Motel while you are on your LBI vacation at Lorry’s. These new rental bikes are Very Good Bikes With No Rust. Lorry’s Motel does not make advance rental bicycle reservations earlier than your scheduled arrival date.
3) Free Bicycles – Lorry’s Motel Loans Our Guests Free “Used Bicycles” – Lorry’s Motel used bicycles are known as LBI Beach Cruisers and Lorry’s Motel has 8 adult bicycles and 2 kids bikes to loan our Guests on a first come first serve basis during daylight hours from 9 am – 5:45 pm with no advance reservations taken. Because Lorry’s Motel used bikes are loaner bikes, they are only to cruise around locally during the day in Beach Haven Inlet (Holgate) and not be taken into the town of Beach Haven.
Lorry’s Free Loaner Bicycles Are To Make Our Guests Happy who don’t want to bring their bikes or don’t want to rent a bicycle and still want to ride a bike and have some LBI fun and exercise. Also, We Want To Help Lorry’s Guests Have A Great Affordable LBI Vacation by loaning them bicycles for local riding between 9 am – 5:45 pm..
Note: Lorry’s Motel Is Near The LBI Ocean and salt air corrodes metal at the beach, and so Lorry’s bicycles have some rust on them and they are not new, but they are Free. If some rust on Lorry’s Motel Beach Cruisers bothers you, please bring your own bikes or rent some new bikes – please don’t complain about our Free Bikes that have some rust on them as you have 2 other very good options available to you. We have 8 Free Loaner Bikes To Help Our Guests including Kid’s Loaner Bikes At Lorry’s Motel
Bring Your Bikes, Use Our Free Bikes, Or You Can Rent Bikes – Renting Bicycles Is Easy On Long Beach Island, NJ. As a Lorry’s Motel Guest, Lorry’s Manager or Owner can help you rent bicycles. Lorry’s Motel does not make advance bicycle rental reservations earlier than the day of your scheduled arrival.
* Acme Surf, 609-492-5150
* A.J.’s Rentals, 311 S. Bay Ave, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 609-492-2626
* Boardwalk Rentals (609-492-3298) 2306 S. Bay Ave, Beach Haven, NJ 08008
* Farias’ Surf/Sport, 823 N Bay Ave, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 609-492-0200
* Farias’ Surf/Sport, 28th/LB Blvd, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008 609-494-7368
* Farias’ Surf/Sport, 506 LB Blvd, Surf City, NJ 08008 609-494-8616
* Island Surf, 1301 Long Beach Blvd., N. Beach Haven, NJ 08008 609-492-3070
* Surf Buggy, 1414 LB Blvd, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008 – – 609-361-3611
* Surf Unlimited, 1820 Long Beach Blvd., Ship Bottom, NJ 08008 609-494-3555
2306 South Bay Ave. (Long Beach Blvd.) Beach Haven, NJ 08008 Phone # 609-492-3298
We are the “Biggest Little Shop” in Beach Haven, NJ Only 1.2 Miles From Lorry’s LBI Motel on Long Beach Island, New Jersey. Our store offers a wide selection of LBI bicycle rentals and merchandise for all of your vacation needs.
We carry all kinds of LBI beach and sand toys, as well as boogie boards and inflatable’s. Also in our LBI store you will find souvenirs at reasonable prices, shirts, water shoes, hats, suntan lotions, drinks, snacks, and so much more! The Hermit crabs & their accessories have arrived. Make sure you check them out! Be sure to stop by and check us out on LBI!
You won’t be disappointed! Bev – The Owner