Ask Lorry’s Island End Motel Questions – Please Call 609-492-6363
Contact Lorry’s Long Beach Island Motel Call 609-492-6363 or Fill Out The Form Below. Lorry’s Motel will answer your e-mail, but It’s Much Quicker To Call (Or Text) Us.
In An Effort To Serve You Better- Questions, Comments, And/Or Suggestions Welcome!
Your Opinion Is Very Important To Us. Many changes at Lorry’s Island End Motel have come from our Guest’s “Comments and Suggestions.”
Lorry’s Island End Motel, LLC Cancellation Policy
All Long Beach Island Hotels & Motels Have A Cancellation Policy. At Lorry’s Island End Motel We Love Our Guests and understand that sometimes our Guests have a serious personal emergency that prevents them from being able to make their scheduled LBI Vacation Dates. On the other hand, vacation season is very short and Lorry’s Motel has to maximize our occupancy rate to be able to continue our Affordable Long Beach Island Vacation Rates With ALL Of Our Many Free Amenities.
I would like to Thank All Of Our LBI Vacation Guests & tell you We Appreciate Your Business for the last 30 years. I look forward to seeing our Guests & Friends at Lorry’s Island End Motel Every Year.
* What Is Lorry’s Island End Motel LLC Cancellation Policy ?
Our job at Lorry’s Motel is to keep you as one of our Thousands Of Guests From 48 States And 44 Countries Around The World, and we make every effort to help you not lose your money if you have to change your dates or cancel because of a serious personal emergency.
Yet, we must have a Cancellation Policy that is fair and still holds our Guests to their scheduled dates. Please remember that Lorry’s Motel is making a commitment To You, Our Guest, and we are holding your room specifically for you – AND you are making a commitment to Lorry’s Motel since every caller after you is being told that your room is already rented and Is Not Available.
1) 28 Days Or More Notice – If you cancel 28 days or more before your scheduled dates, Lorry’s Guest has the option of:
A) Applying 100% of your payment to your new reservation for up to 1 year.
– OR –
B) Cancel without wanting to reschedule and receive a 50 % refund of your payment.
2) 21 – 27 Days Notice – If you change dates or cancel 21 – 27 days before your scheduled dates: 100% of your payment is applied to your new reservation for up to 1 year.
3) 20 Days or Less Notice – If you change dates or cancel 20 days or less before your scheduled dates, your reservation is now much harder to re-rent and we are sorry that you would lose your money.
However, We Will Still Go The Extra Step To Try To Prevent You From Losing Your Money, If It Is An Extremely Serious Personal Emergency.
Any of your changed or cancelled dates prior to Check-In Day that Lorry’s Motel is able to re-rent, the money received will be applied to your new reservation for up to 1 year.
4) Sorry no weather related, disaster or terrorism related cancellations or changes.
5) No refunds or credits on Check-In Day or after Check-In.
6) Lorry’s Motel takes no responsibility for any reservation made sight unseen without coming to Lorry’s Motel property. Lorry’s Motel has no luxury suites or rooms and is not oceanfront and does not have a pool. But, Lorry’s is close walking distance to water on 3 sides and is The Best Motel Value on Long Beach Island, NJ.
7) Reservation Cancellations or Changes – Only Phone Calls to 609-492-6363 Are Accepted. Speak to Bill Hutson (Lorry’s Owner) to receive a Cancellation Number.
8) Trip Cancellation Insurance, if desired, is available using Google Search. There are many Travel Insurance Companies” on Google Search 1st page.
Our Goal Is To Help Our Guests Who Are In An Extremely Serious Personal Emergency Situation, and still run a successful business. When you are given your confirmation number, your reservation is confirmed and from that point forward Lorry’s Island End Motel LLC Cancellation Policy is in effect.
Lorry’s Island End Motel Looks Forward To Helping You Have A Great LBI Vacation On Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ.