Public Transportation To Lorry’s LBI, NJ Motel
There is Public Transportation Available To Lorry’s Island End Motel On Long Beach Island, New Jersey From Anywhere In The United States Or Around The World.
Lorry’s LBI Motel has Guests from 48 States and 44 Countries Around The World that travel to vacation at this Beautiful and Peaceful Relaxing Southern End of Long Beach Island, NJ.
Public Transportation To Long Beach Island, NJ
LBI Bus Transportation Direct From New York To Long Beach Island, NJ
Public Bus Transportation From New York Port Authority In NY City
Bus Transportation From Anywhere In The U.S.
Trains In NY and NJ To Long Beach Island, NJ Area
Train And Bus From Philadelphia Airport To LBI, NJ Area
List Of Local Cabs From Local Bus Stop To Bring You To Lorry’s LBI Motel
Car Rentals Are Easy Near Long Beach Island, NJ
Renting Bicycles Is Easy On Long Beach Island, NJ
List Of Nearby Airports
Limo Transportation From NJ Airports
List Of Airlines & Phone Numbers Serving The United States
NJ Transit Bus
Lorry’s Motel Provides This Info As A Courtesy
Lorry’s Island End Motel provides the following information as a courtesy to you.
However, please note that Schedules And Routes Do Change, so please check all
the information that is provided before you make any plans, as Lorry’s Motel takes
no responsibility for this information or any changes.
If You Find Any Schedule or Information Changes, Please Notify Lorry’s Motel
by calling us at 609-492-6363 or e-mail at Lorry\'[email protected]\'sMotel.com. It is extremely
important for you to notify Lorry’s Motel about any changes so we can update our
website and continue to be of help.
New York To Lorry’s Motel – Long Beach Island, NJ
Public Bus Transportation From New York Port Authority:
Directions by Bus from the NY Port Authority in NY City:
1) Go to NJ Transit ticket booth on the 2nd floor.
2) Buy a bus ticket to Manahawkin, NJ.
3) Go to gate # 319 on the 3rd floor – Take NJ Transit Bus to Toms River, NJ.
This Bus leaves Every Hour – 7 Days A Week – 365 Days A Year (Holiday Schedules are Slightly Different).
4) When you get on the bus and give your ticket to the driver, the driver gives
you a transfer ticket to get on another bus in Toms River, NJ that takes you to
5) At The Toms River, NJ Bus Station – take NJ Transit Bus # 559 to Manahawkin, NJ.
6) As you get on the bus, tell the Bus Driver that you don’t know where the Manahawkin Stop is – and to Please Tell You When You Are Approaching The Manahawkin Stop. The Manahawkin Stop is on Route 9 at Lake Manahawkin near the Dunkin Donuts.
*Note: This Bus Stop Is “Not” At A Bus Station – it is along Route 9 and it is possible to miss this stop if you don’t know when to get off, so please ask the driver in to tell you in advance.
At The Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9: Dunkin Donuts is at the traffic light Only 200 Yards Away. You can see the Dunkin Donuts from the Bus Stop. Outside Dunkin Donuts is a pay phone (or use your cell phone) to call a cab to take you to Lorry’s Island End Motel in Beach Haven Inlet, NJ on Long Beach Island, NJ.
The phone numbers for the cabs are on the pay phone. Also, The List Of Cabs And Phone Numbers Are Below On This Page. Please note that some cab drivers call Beach Haven Inlet where Lorry’s Motel is located “Holgate” or Beach Haven.
If you like, you can rent a car from nearby Enterprise Car Rentals at 609-597-2277. Enterprise Car Rental Will Pick You Up at the Dunkin Donuts or the Route 9 Bus Stop.
If you are having trouble getting a cab or renting a car, please call Lorry’s Motel at 609-492-6363 and we will help you.
Directions To Lorry’s Island End LBI Motel On Long Beach Island, NJ from the Manahawkin Bus Stop and Dunkin Donuts on Route 9 are as follows:
-Take Route 72 East over the LBI bridges and onto Long Beach Island, NJ to the “T” intersection with the Wawa Food Store on the right. Turn right on Long Beach Boulevard and go 9 miles until you see the barricade at the end of Long Beach Island, NJ. One street before the barricade, turn right on Washington Avenue – Lorry’s Motel is 175 yards on the right.
Bus Transportation Anywhere In The U.S. To LBI
Greyhound Bus, United States 800-231-2222 www.greyhound.com
Greyhound Bus, Canada 800-661-8747 www.greyhound.ca
-From the Greyhound Bus Terminal, Take NJ Transit # 551 to the Atlantic City, NJ Bus Terminal. Take NJ Transit # 559 to Manahawkin, NJ and follow the above information “At The Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9″.
At this point you can get a cab to Lorry’s LBI Motel or rent a car from nearby Enterprise Car Rentals at 609-597-2277. Enterprise Car Rental Will Pick You Up at the Dunkin Donuts or the Route 9 Bus Stop.
Trains In NY & NJ To Long Beach Island, NJ Area
* NJ Transit within the state of New Jersey 800-772-2222 www.njtransit.com
* Amtrak anywhere within the United States 800-872-7245 www.amtrak.com
Train & Bus – Philadelphia Airport To LBI, NJ Area
From Philadelphia Airport take the Septa Train Shuttle “The R1 Regional” to the train station on 30th Street in Philadelphia, Then take the NJ Transit Express Train To Atlantic City.
In Atlantic City take the NJ Transit Bus #559 to Manahawkin, NJ and follow the above information “At the Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9“.
Local Taxi Cabs From Manahawkin Rt. 9 Bus Stop
* LBI Express Transportation 609-607-1600 -OR- 609-494-2227 serves Long
Beach Island and the Nearby Mainland.
* A American Cab serving Long Beach Island, NJ & Mainland 609-971-6262
* Express Taxi & Limo Service, Manahawkin / Barnegat, NJ 609-597-5106
* Ace Cab & Van Service, Barnegat, NJ Area 609-607-1600
* Cannon Taxi Service, Barnegat, NJ 609-698-7877
* Lacey Transportation Co., Forked River, NJ 609-693-2939
-Note: Please call all taxi cabs in advance to make sure they are in service.
Ferry Transportation To New Jersey
The following Ferries serve New York / New Jersey:
* Liberty Park Water Taxi – serves Jersey City and Manhattan, Dock M in Liberty Landing Marina, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 201-985-8000
* New York Waterway – serves Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken and New York City, Pershing Road, Weehawken, NJ 800-533-3779
* Seastreak – serves Atlantic Highlands, Highlands & Pier 11 Wall St., East 34 St., New York City 732-872-2628
* Circle Line – Statue of Liberty Ferry – service from Liberty State Park to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Liberty State Park, NJ; Pier 16 @ South Street Seaport, NY; Battery Park, NY 201-435-9499
The following Ferry serves Philadelphia / Camden:
* Riverlink Ferry – serves Camden and Philadelphia, March – December. Located along the Philadelphia – Camden Waterfront 215-925-5465
The following Ferries serve New Jersey / Delaware:
* Cape May – Lewes Ferry – Service between New Jersey and Delaware. Sandman Blvd. & Lincoln Dr., North Cape May, NJ 08204. 43 Henlopen Dr., Lewes, DE 19958 800-643-3779
* Delafort Ferry – Serves three ports on the Delaware River, April – October. 856-935-3218
Map of the New York / New Jersey Ferry Routes.
Car Rental To Lorry’s Motel – Long Beach Island, NJ
In Lorry’s Area of Long Beach Island, NJ (LBI) you can rent a car from nearby Enterprise Rent A Car. Their office is only 3/4 mile from the Manahawkin Lake Bus Stop on Route 9.
1) Enterprise Rent A Car 609 Route 72 Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Phone # 609-597-2277
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6 pm; Saturday 9 am – 12 pm; Sunday closed
NOTE: Enterprise will pick you up and also drop you off at the location of your choice. You should make your car rental reservations In Advance To Guarantee Availability.
2) America Car Rental
Car Rentals In New York, Washington, Seattle, Charlotte, Salt Lake City, Baltimore, Memphis, Dallas, Fort Myers And Many More Areas Across The USA